Nug Nug Reserve is fully equipped to handle anything from a swag up to a Bus. An abundant number of sites are available throughout the park including limited powered sites. We do not take bookings. Nug Nug is run on a first come, first in basis. Our caretaker will be around to visit you to answer any questions you may have and to collect fees.
- 2 Toilet blocks (1 with disabled access)
- Cold Showers
- Limited Powered Sites
- Picnic Tables
- Free electric undercover bbq. Please make sure to clean after use.
- Tennis Court
- Shared Basketball/Netball Court
- Rubbish Disposal for Reserve users
- Waterhole for swimming
- Dump Point
- Fires are permitted within any part of the reserve providing they comply with campfire regulations and are not lit on a day of 'Total Fire Ban'.
Please also make sure campfires are completely extinguished before leaving unattended.
- Dogs are welcome but MUST be kept on a lead at all times. Please clean up after your dog too.
- Unregistered or unlicensed vehicles including motor cycles are not to be operated inside the reserve at any time.